Presentations, talks, posters
- Think it. Say it. Reported. A century of reporting verbs in British fiction (1900-2019). Work-in-Progress report accepted at ICAME 41 in Heidleberg, Germany, 2020. short pdf abstract | extended pdf abstract
- Contrastive Analysis, Tertium Comparationis and Corpora. Panel presentation held at Corpus Linguistics 2019 in Cardiff. pdf | pptx | abstract
- What can a diachronic corpus of modern British fiction tell us about changes in (British) society? Work-in-Progress presentation held at ICAME 39 in Tampere, Finland, 2018. pdf | pptx
- Bringing closure. Work-in-Progress presentation held at ICAME 38 in Prague, Czech Republic, 2017. pdf | pptx | abstract
From my "Sumerian" days
- Ebeling, Jarle & Graham Cunningham (eds). 2007. Analysing Literary Sumerian. Corpus-based Approaches. London: Equinox.
- Ebeling, Jarle. 2007. Corpora, corpus linguistics, and the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature. In Jarle Ebeling & Graham Cunningham (eds), 33–50.
- Ebeling, Jarle. 2007. The vocabulary of literary Sumerian: a corpus-driven investigation. In Jarle Ebeling & Graham Cunningham (eds), 51–69.
- Ebeling, Jarle. 2007. The meaning and function of multiword-verb combinations with and without ak “to do”. Jarle Ebeling & Graham Cunningham (eds), 144–183.
- Ebeling, Jarle. 2007 The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature. Corpora 3/2:1, 111–120.
- Ebeling, Jarle. 2010. The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature: an all-in-one-corpus? In Heather D. Baker, Eleanor Robson, and Gábor Zólyomi (eds), Your praise is sweet: a memorial volume for Jeremy Black from students, colleagues and friends. London: British Institute for the Study of Iraq, 53–67.
Resources I have contributed to